Before you promote the site in search engines, it needs to be optimized. Proper internal optimization of the site will allow it to quickly and efficiently break out into the top search results. In addition, you should think about the navigation through sections of the site, so that users can easily and quickly find the right materials. I will list the necessary moments of internal optimization of the site.
- Before optimizing the site, you need to make a list of requests for which the site is planned to be promoted. This can be done through the Google Keyplanner service (when promoting in Google).
- Then the most relevant pages are selected for each request.
- Each page of the site usually optimized for 1-2 requests.
- Keywords should be presented in the title and description of the page (in a form that is convenient for users to read, not simply as an enumeration of keywords).
- Keywords should be written in the header <h1>, and also be included in the text in the form of various word combinations. It is important to observe the measure, the search engines are able to distinguish texts that are simply “stuffed” with key words.
- Keywords should be included in the <b> and <i> tags, as well as in the anchors of internal links.
- Keywords should be written in the alt and title tags of the pictures.
- In addition to the top / side menus, the internal pages of the site should be additionally linked in the footer (the basement of the site) (with the use of keywords), as well as in the texts of the full news site (for example, after the article there are 5 links “Related materials”, which increase the number of page views).
- The site pages are preferable to do in the static form http://freshfrogseo.com/page.html, for example.
- It is recommended to close all external links (counters, etc.) from indexing with <noindex> and rel = “nofollow”, so that PR do not flow away.
- The most interesting materials of the site should be in a prominent place, for example, in the menu “Popular”.
- Navigation on the site should be in the form of text links, without using scripts. That improves indexing. Also navigation items should be included in alt and title tags for those visitors who disable graphics in the browser.
- All pages of the site should be accessible in 2-3 clicks from the main.
- The site’s materials should have icons so that visitors can add the material they like to social networks and social bookmarking services.
- The layout of the pages should be maximally rendered in the css file (cascading style sheets) in order to reduce the amount of code and speed up the site load time.
- Website design should be optimized for all browsers Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera and Safari. It’s no secret that often sites in different browsers are displayed in different ways.
- The site should be well organized. It must include feedback from visitors (comments, contact forms, links to e-mails). These techniques are more suitable for particular sites).
Please rate the article. I did my best. Thank you.